Sweet has a crush, it's official now ^.^. Why's this significant? Cause I've never really had one before.
Also, on a similar chain of thoughts, since leaving school, something really strange has occurred, suddenly I known to be a really hot goth girl o.o. Which is totally awesome and all I just don't know how to deal with flirting and being hit on, I'm missing those crucial parts of my social developments T.T. So theres a shallow and uninteresting development in my life........>.>...........<.<.........we
17th18th...............tehehehe.........No, but it's really gorgeous, been wanting one since I was a little girl.
Completely fucked off at the moment though, my money that I get for going to college (both EMA and my travel money)never went in, I was due a back payment as well for my EMA! Only £30 of that went through and only £27 odd of bursary went thought. I'm suppose to get £70 of travel a month! How am I suppose to get to college next month!? I have to smack some bitches at that place damnit! >.<
I also got a glimpse of how I'll probably look when I'm 90. I think I'll be the coolest cat in the nursing home.
- Current Mood: aggravated
- Current Music:Blut Royale by Combichrist
- Current Mood: sad
Whats the best part of going to a party and remembering what happened when everyone else doesn't? Making up elaborate stories! :D Was going to post something about the night but like you need to know huh? Small house party, alchohol, particulary Vodka, we all knowhow the story goes.
Anyway, I smell, I think I'm sick and somewhat sleep deprived and need to go for a run AND get my shit together for tommorow.
In other news
EEEEEEEEE! I love this ad sooo much, everything ing in it is perfect. This is how I see my world! I want it all! This advert has me buying Hello KItty make up for my birthday ^.^
- Current Mood: nostalgic
MUST be out the door by 2:20
Catch a train to glasgow at at 2:52
MUST MUST MUST cat the 1550 to Wymss Bay for the ferry 1645.
- Current Mood: energetic
- Current Music:Lamb of God XD
- Current Mood: infuriated
- Current Music:I don't know but it sounds sexual.
In better news my hair extensions came through today :D Which means that when i can be arsed Epic hair is back :D
- Current Mood: sore
- Current Music:Ringtone...should probabaly pick that up >.>
For you foreign devils, mayfairs are a brand of cigarette in the uk.
Also, new hair tommorow wooooowowooot!!!
- Current Mood: chipper
- Current Music:Dragula by Rob Zombie :D
01. What are your nicknames?
IRL Andy. Online Sweet.
02. How does your hair look like currently?
It's down aroundmy shoulders noe, slightly wavy and greasy.
03. What's new in your life right now?
No really, don't know what course i want to take next year and broke my Graphics card.
04. How many colours are you wearing now?
6, Black, red, green, white, blue, brown
05. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
I look extrovert and am a little quirky but personality wise I'm introvert.
06. What was the last book you read?
Memnoch the Devil by Anne Rice
07. Do you nap a lot?
08. If you had to have a one night stand with someone famous, who would you like it to be?
Jonathan Rhys Meyers, particularly his look in Gormenghast.
09. Is there anything that has made you happy these days?
New clothes & friends.
10. What's your current obsession?
red, white & black patterned clothes & accesories.
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
1hr and a half on week days and upto 3hrs on weekends.
12. What websites do you visit daily?
LiveJournal, hotmail, Gmail, PoupeGirl, egl,egl comm sales, ebay, Emilie Autumn forums, some blogs.
13. Do you write fic? What was the last fic you wrote?
14. What's the last thing you laughed about?
NCIS on tv
15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
Pour some sugar on me
16. What's the last movie you saw?
Erm, o.o.....ah...an adaptation of Snow White
17. What was the last thing you have eaten?
Toast with chicken & HP Sauce ^.^
18. What is your least favourite thing to do that you did today?
I'm between hoovering & shaving.
- Current Mood: groggy
- Current Music:Serenade by Tchaikovsky